Follow us on: Facebook Twitter YouTube

Applications open for aid related to 2012 freeze losses

Issue Date: July 23, 2014

Farmers who suffered losses to bush or tree fruit crops due to frost or freeze during the 2012 crop year may now apply for assistance through the U.S. Department of Agriculture Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance program. The program, authorized by the 2014 Farm Bill, provides supplemental NAP payment to eligible producers.

Please log in to see this story.
Full online content is available to Farm Bureau agricultural or collegiate members.

Special Reports



Special Issues

Special Sections